Say goodbye to bulky effects pedals and clunky power supplies, the Prime P1 fits comfortably in your pocket and provides an input and output jack, headphone out, and a USB charging port that also doubles as an USB-OTG port for recording directly to a mobile device. Preset selection and volume control is handled by a single clickable knob on the front of the P1 for a simple user interface and quick effect selection.
Users can download the Prime App which is available for Android and iOS devices and is completely free. Simply download the app and pair it with your Prime P1 to customize your own presets and load up to 4 tones (A/B/C/D) simultaneously. The mobile app also includes common guitar tools such as a metronome, tuner, drum machine, and looper. The firmware at launch is designed to be used with bass guitar and electric guitar. MOOER plans to update the firmware in the future to support other instruments like acoustic guitar. You can follow MOOER on all social media platforms for the latest news regarding software updates.
The Prime P1 also supports MOOER’s F-series wireless footswitches which can be paired via Bluetooth for hands-free preset switching.Features:
- Compact size with minimalist design. Eliminates the need to carry a massive power supply or deal with complicated user interfaces. Simply set up your effects chain and jump into your practice session or performance
- Based on MOOER’s unique MNRS technology for high-quality digital amp models and effects in a small form factor
- Supports USB-OTG for live streaming or quick recording
- Download the free mobile app to easily edit your tones and share them with others as well as download different effects modules and tools to expand your own tonal possibilities.
- Supports MOOER’s F-series wireless footswitches for preset switching and looper/drum machine control.
- Bluetooth audio playback for practice and jamming.
- Built-in 126 different effects, tuner, 10 metronomes, 40 drum machine, and 80-second looper capacity.
- 73 built-in bass guitar effects. Dual effect chains for bass guitar, with 10 classic bass guitar amplifier models.
- Supports effects for other instrument with future firmware update.
- Individual headphone output.
- 1900mAh lithium battery for up to 4.5 hours duration and support for charging via mobile phone power bank
1/4" mono audio jack, impedance 2MΩOutput:
1/4" mono audio jack, impedance 100ΩHeadphone output:
1/8" stereo audio jack, impedance value 32ΩUSB cable type:
USB-C to USB-A cableBluetooth version:
: 1900mAhBattery life:
4.5 hoursCharging requirements:
DC 5V/1AWireless control:
99.3mm(D) x 55mm(W) x 21mm(h)Accessories:
Quick guide, USB-C to USB-A cable