MOOER announce the next generation ultra-compact audio interface and multi-effects loader - The Prime P2.
Following the success of The Prime P1 - MOOER have refined the concept of a combined ultra-portable digital effects device and audio interface. The Prime P2 features an enhanced user experience courtesy of a 1.3" touch screen as well as a fully revamped effects and rhythm suite.
Users can access 52 amp models + 10 GNR downloadable file slots, 25 Cab Sims +10 GIR/3rd IR downloadable file slots and 57 classic and experimental effect models making the need for bulky pedals and multiple power supplies a thing of the past. From touch sensitive vintage amp models to huge stereo reverbs, modulations and delays based on powerful digital algorithms, the Prime P2 can more than keep up with the demands of the modern guitarist and each chain is fully customizable - that’s right, you can put your effects in any order you want for maximum versatility.
The Prime P2 is the ideal tool for streaming/social media use and is designed to make immediate, high-quality sound creation as effortless as possible with seamless connectivity via Bluetooth for playback and the USB-C port for on-the-go recordings as well as a stereo output jack and TRRS headphone input which supports headphone integrated microphone use. In addition, the integrated rechargeable battery gives up to five hours of power - making the Prime P2 a great choice for the musician on the move.
Users can download the MOOER Prime App for increased functionality via mobile device. This allows deep-dive editing of preset patches and effects chain parameters as well as storage and recall of up to 80 presets. You can also download and share presets on the MOOER Tone Cloud.
While a mobile device can be used to control the tuner, drum machine, metronome and Looper - MOOER recommend an F-Series wireless footswitch (sold separately) for hands-free operation. This transforms the Prime P2 into a very powerful live performance tool.
MIDI connectivity is also available for Preset switching, Looper and Drum Machine functions using CC commands from an external MIDI controller.FEATURES
- Eliminates the need to carry a large number of different pedals and their associated power supplies
- Easy configuration of an effects chain without complicated user interfaces
- 1.3” touch screen allows quick preset changes and access to the tuner directly on the device
- Based on MOOER’s unique MNRS technology, allowing for high-quality digital amp models and effects in a small format
- 52 amp models created with MNRS technology + 10 GNR slots to store simulation files downloaded from the cloud
- 25 cab sim models + 10 GIR slots to store simulation files downloaded from the cloud or third-party IR files
- 57 classic and experimental effect models
- Up to 80 presets in 20 banks
- Drum machine with 56 groove varieties, can be synchronized with the Looper
- 4 metronome styles
- Looper with a total capacity of 80 minutes (storage for 10 loops with 8 minutes each)
- Supports loading of 3rd party IR file
- Supports Tone Cloud sound sharing
- Supports stereo output for stereo effects
- Stereo headphone output with support for headphones with integrated microphones.
- Bluetooth audio playback in stereo for practice or jamming
- USB-C charging port also supports audio playback over USB and USB-OTG for live streaming and easy recording
- Can be controlled using MOOER F-series wireless footswitches
- Can be controlled from an external MIDI controller
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 5 hours of battery life
- Free mobile app for easy editing of sounds as well as saving, organizing and sharing presets**
- MOOER Studio PC management software for backup and updates, 3rd IR loading.